The demand for transparency in sustainable development from investors and customers has grown over the years.
Your organization is probably working on a sustainability roadmap with initiatives to monitor and reduce the environmental impact of operations.
In this section, you can find articles about methodologies and tools using Data Analytics to measure, monitor and reduce the environmental impact of your Supply Chain.
📊 Reporting and Monitoring
Use data analytics to collect data from multiple sources to measure the environmental impacts of your end-to-end Supply Chain operations.
♻️ Sustainable Initiatives
How can you reduce CO2 emissions and optimize resource usage by implementing a data-driven approach to Supply Chain Optimization?
- 📐 What is a Life Cycle Analysis?
- 🗑️ Sustainable Logistics - Reduce Warehouse Consumables
- ♻️ Data Analytics for Circular Economy
- 👗 How Sustainable is Your Circular Economy?
- 🚚 Network Design for Emissions Reduction
- 🚛 Case Study for Green Inventory Management
- 🏭 Data Analytics for Sustainable Sourcing
And even more in other publications,
- 📈 Leveraging Data Analytics for Sustainable Business Transformation
- 🖥️ Create a Sustainable Supply Chain Optimization Web App
- 🧽 What is Green Washing? And Detect It With Analytics?
- ✔️ What is ESG Reporting?
- 🎯 What are the Sustainable Development Goals? (SDGs)
Find all articles in this section ➔
🏭 Sustainable Supply Chain Optimization App
Using this web application, you can simulate several scenarios to estimate the impacts of implementing sustainability constraints on your supply chain network efficiency.
- Where should you open manufacturing facilities if you want to minimize the amount of CO2 emissions?
- What would be the overall cost impact if you seek to minimize the amount of water used to produce your goods?
- What is the perfect combination of production facilities to limit the amount of waste generated?
It is very easy to use, you can get your network design after following these four steps
- Use the pre-loaded sample dataset or upload your own data using the template
- Visualize all the parameters that will impact your network design (demand, supply, costs and environmental impacts)
- Choose the objective function: minimize costs, CO2 emissions or water usage
- Visualize the results including the costs structure (fixed/variable), the goods flow from plants to markets and the environmental impacts
Try it ➔