👋 Hi there
I am a senior supply chain engineer with 6+ years of global experience working in China and France.
In this blog, I am sharing part of this knowledge and experience with real-world operational examples and the source code of my solutions.
🧑💼 About Me
- 📚 2012: I started a Mechanical Engineering program at Ecole Centrale de Lille (Lille, France).
- 📋 2013: I started to learn coding during an internship in a nuclear plant using VBA to automate the design of the fixation of hydraulic pumps.
- 📖 2014: Moved to China to pursue a double degree in Automotive Engineering at the University of Tsinghua / 清华大学 in Beijing.
- 🔬 2014-2016: I was conducting research focusing on regenerative braking systems for e-vehicles. I published papers in a journal and a conference.
- 💼 2016: After graduation, I moved to Shanghai to work as a Supply Chain Solution Designer in a 3rd party logistic service provider.
- 🏠 2020: I moved back to Paris, after 6 years in China, to work as a Global Logistic Performance expert in the logistic department of an FMCG group.
Throughout my career, I used each project as an opportunity to learn and implement a mathematical concept to improve operations.
- 🐍 Python: I started python programming for a project on transportation routing optimization using Google maps API and linear programming to reduce costs for a major retailer in Shanghai.
- 🏗️ Pareto Principle: was used during the design and optimization of racking layouts for retail and FMCG operations in the Asia Pacific.
- 🌳 Sustainability Reporting: You need to measure the CO2 emissions of your last-mile delivery without relying on inconsistent data from your suppliers.
- 🚶♂️ Picking Distance: During a study to improve the capacity of the e-commerce operations of a cosmetics retailer in China, I started to conduct research on warehouse picking route optimization to gain productivity.
- 🖧 Supply Chain Network: Introduced the concept of barycentric study and linear programming for the design of a logistic network design of an e-commerce platform in China.
- 📦 Process Scheduling: For the reengineering of value-added services' processes in the operations of a French luxury brand I started to use the concept of production scheduling using linear programming.
- 🤖 SAP RPA: In charge of the items creation and procurement of fashion products (Spring/Summer Collection) for a retail company in Hong Kong, I have designed and implemented tools to automate tasks in SAP.
- 👷 Workforce Planning: In FMCG/retail operations workload volatility is a problem when sizing the workforce. An opportunity to use linear programming to reduce HR costs and secure operations.
- ⛓️ Supply Planning: In networks with several distribution centres, it is usual to see stores not delivered from the closest warehouse. Another opportunity to optimize flows using linear programming.
- 🤖 Excel Automation: Implemented an automated tool for data processing of monthly financial and operational reports of a cross-docking platform for fresh products in Shanghai.
- 🚚 Shipment Tracking Bot: Designed a shipment tracking tool using a Telegram bot for a fresh food delivery startup in Vietnam.
- 📊 Operational Dashboard: deploy operational dashboards on the cloud for a warehouse managed by a small retail group in Malaysia.
And many other examples that you can find in the blog section ...
✉️ Get in Touch
Do you have an idea for the next Supply Chain unicorn? Let's connect!
- 🤵 Join my Linkedin network
- 🤓 Follow on Github and don't be shy to put some stars :)
- 😉 DM me on Twitter
- ✍️ Join my community of 2k+ followers on Medium
- 📹 Comment, share and like my Youtube videos
Feel free to reach out to me in English, Français or 中文.